Welcome to the Massillon Police Department Records Office.
To access the accident search page, please click here
Normal Hours of Operation and Contact Information
The Records Office is open Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The normal business hours are 8:30AM to 4:30PM, however, at times these hours are subject to change. If you are planning on coming to our office, please call to verify our operating
RECORDS OFFICE: 330-830-1739
The Records Office is staffed by 2 full-time Records Specialists that insure the integrity of the reporting process within the police department.
The Records Office facilitates a wide variety of tasks dealing with internal and external
customers and communications.
These tasks include
- Maintaining and filing of officer generated reports
- Interaction with insurance agencies
- Processing Accident Reports
- Processing Arrest Reports
- Compliance with Records Retention Schedule
- Personal Local Records Check
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Copies of Incident and Accident Reports are available during business hours at a cost of .5 cents a page. Normally reports are available 24 hours after occurrence.
- Local Personal Records Checks are available during business hours at a cost of $2.00. We will need your name, social security number and date of birth, picture ID is preferable.
- Request for reports can be mailed along with the cost of the report and a self addressed, Stamped envelope. Mail request to:
Massillon Police Department
2 James Duncan Plaza, S.E., Suite 1
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Cash only. No personal checks will be accepted.
We will fax reports to Insurance Companies that have an account with our department, at a cost of .50 cents a fax and .5 cents a page.
If you are not satisfied with our service, please make your concerns known to Penny Berg at 330-830-1753.
We are here to serve you!